Postponed applicant thread

<p>Exciting! I called the admissions office, and after holding for 6 minutes, got on the phone with an admissions officer. I asked if they had received my materials, and if she could check on that. She went, and saw that my file was currently in my counselor's office, and being reviewed at the moment. She said I should be getting a decision in 3-5 days, took down my e-mail address and my phone number. AHHHH! Very nervous guys, it's happening quickly, 8 more days!</p>

<p>I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you A2Wolves06!!!</p>

<p>wow A2wolves that is very exciting, did she tell u if you would find out online or by snail mail?</p>

<p>No idea..... just said that it was being reviewed at the moment, so I was too excited to think, lol.</p>

<p>I just called up and got the same lady, I think. She took down my phone number and email address, told me my app was in my counselors office, and that I'd be receiving a decision in 1-2 weeks?</p>

<p>Confused, I thought the letter said "a decision by March 15th"</p>

<p>iwant2beabadger when did u get postponed?</p>

<p>mid February</p>

<p>The lady I got was high pitched and sounded like a high schooler almost. Don't know if that's the same one.</p>

<p>Yeah, hahah, thats her...I sent my supplemental in about two weeks after you did A2, so it makes sense that you would get your decision earlier.</p>

<p>I'm still confused though, I thought all decisions were sent out ON march 15th?</p>

<p>I think they can send it in before. She said 1 to 2 weeks for you. i don't think it will be sent out much later than the 15th. I think it was just standard to say 1 to 2 weeks. You will have it by next friday or saturday at the latest, i assume.</p>

<p>Thats cool, I don't want to rush a decision or anything....just anxious like the rest of you guys...</p>

<p>yup. i am anxious too. </p>

<p>who is going to Wisc for sure if they get in?</p>

<p>I'm pretty much for sure.</p>

<p>i am going for sure if i get in, i even sent them a letter telling them i would go if accepted.</p>

<p>better change your name from go blue</p>

<p>haha yea i know, this is my email address too, i hope it doest like deter other schools when they are reviewing my app</p>

<p>Wow, you'd rather go to Wisconsin than Michigan? Oh wait, you're OOS for both right?</p>

<p>I had actually talked to a lady who used to work admissions at UMICH and she said they once saw and applicant with the e-mail buckeyefan1, they couldnt help but laugh at this and well the kid ended up getting rejected. Who knows if they care about it or not, but couldnt hurt to be neutral.</p>

<p>I'll definitely be going to wisconsin over michigan honors/RC. That is if brown rejects me in 3 weeks time, which is ever so highly likely.</p>

<p>JUst got in after being postponed!!! IT says online!</p>