Postponed... Decisions?

<p>Yeah I was actually postponed at first and im OOS also. I applied to Indiana University, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, Syracuse, and Boston University. So far, I have gotten into Indiana and Illinois and I got deferred from Michigan. But for Syracuse and Boston University, I applied regular decision so I should hear back in the next few weeks. </p>

<p>I think you might lose your deposit, but I think it probably depends on the school. I did not say yes to another school before I found out about UW, but I know people who did to make sure that they got their preferred dorm just in case! </p>

<p>I am forsure going to UW and I am going to send in my housing application this week and hopefully I will get my preferred dorm and it’s not too late, but I’m just not sure. However, I will be sure the let you know if I do!</p>

<p>I’m applying to IU too!! I’m gonna visit there at the end of April! Good job for getting into all of those! Michigan’s super tough, my cousin goes there. And yeah sorry I forgot to say it but congrats for getting into UW! </p>

<p>and yeah I think you’re right about losing the deposits and stuff. hmm, it’s gonna be a tough decision!</p>

<p>Keep me updated and good luck at UW :)</p>

<p>thanks so much!!! and when i visited IU i thought the campus was beautiful! its definitely a tough decision, but once you start getting some decisions, it gets a little bit easier to narrow down your choices. </p>

<p>good luck with all of your applications etc!</p>

<p>Thanks u too :slight_smile: I just sent u a private message btw!</p>

<p>Anyone else to scared to check??</p>

<p>I’m also deciding between iu and wisco… if anyone has been wondering, acceptance letter came in today in the mail so be looking by snail mail! And @mnbadger good luck, I’m sure whatever happens is for the best!</p>

<p>I got wait listed. But I’m okay with it. My stats aren’t very high really so I was expecting it. 3.5 GPA 25 ACT I fell in love with another school so I am fine :D</p>

<p>denied and devastated.
GPA-3.8 at VERY academically challenging high school
Have learning disability
ACT-26
Over 300 hours of volunteer service hours
Many EC’s
Straight A’s first semester of senior year(mid year grades), above a 4.0.</p>

<p>re-thinking if college is even the right decision for me cuz madison was the one and only place i wanted to go…they crushed me. absolutely crushed me.</p>

<p>Buckylover, I am so sorry. Hang in there. Where else did you apply? Visit other schools and I am certain you will find another school you will like. The blow is a hard one but seeing that there are other good schools helps. Vusit IU and Vemont. Both easier to get into and beautiful campuses!! My son is heartbroken too but is starting to really like some other schools.</p>

<p>I got waitlisted today. :frowning: I hate them right now and I hate their admissions office.</p>

<p>You will most likely learn to love the campus you attend and have no regrets. If you still want to attend UW you can do well (above a 3.0 college gpa) and apply to UW as a transfer student. You would be taking at least your last 60 credits, including the upper level courses in your major, at UW and still get the educational benefits of a UW major.</p>

<p>It was so competitive this year that they couldn’t accomodate all students who can do well at UW. Admissions had to make many tough decisions. The good news is that there is never only one college that can work well.</p>