postponed students

<p>Have any postponed applicants received their final decision yet? Just wondering when those are coming out...</p>

<p>Im postponed too..supposedly around march 15th</p>

<p>I'm waiting for that update too - if I don't get into Wisconsin, it's Indiana for me.</p>

<p>cyberkil...hhaha, i'm pickin indiana over madison....better biz school at IU</p>

<p>That's debatable.</p>

<p>barrons, now i'm not..jst changed my mind after IU announced another increase for oos tuition. But i'm prabably going to Minnesota over madison tho</p>

<p>zouman and barrons -- i think you will both find that regardless of price, the biz school at indiana is far superior to that at wisconsin. to go off the new businessweek rankings, indiana is #16, and wisconsin is #37....</p>

<p>bweek's ratings are bunk. Schools move 10-15 spots in a year? Please. IU and UW have nearly the same average salaries and most of the same firms hire most of their grads. US News has them 11/12.
UW has better and newer facilities and just got a huge cash donation to fund more improvements.</p>

<p>UW-Madison</a> School of Business - Business Career Center</p>

<p><a href="https://ucso.indiana.edu/cgi-bin/ReportCenter/salaryStats.cfm%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://ucso.indiana.edu/cgi-bin/ReportCenter/salaryStats.cfm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>yo barrons...rankings r rankings...i don't make them up. btw carlson (minnesota) moved down even further...omg</p>

<p>No, but some are more reliable than others and some are just done to sell magazines. Any that shows major year to year changes is suspect because nothing changes that much in colleges. Schools can rank low because students think it's too hard. That's BS. Also student surveys are easily manipulated by the school.</p>

<p>Anybody know if the results will be released on March 15 at a certain time, or just within that week or something?</p>

<p>Don't know how long this has been posted, but it's a postponed students update:
Undergraduate</a> Admissions at UW-Madison: Postponed applicant update</p>