Postponed *womp*

<p>3.3 uw 3.6 weighted, 1350/1990. Ne one wanna give me chances of eventual admit?</p>

<p>Aww, I'm sorry to hear it. They say eventual admit is 50/50. Hopefully you'll get in. Do you have other acceptances in hand?</p>

<p>If u come from an average h.s., Definite postpone, but i hope u get in tho.</p>

<p>i was postponed last year and denied with a 3.6 uw and 32 ACT</p>

<p>o snap... and ya i have two safeties under my belt already but waiting for three match/reaches and my school is very competitive btw.</p>

<p>this makes me nervous.....</p>

<p>My d was postponed with 3.7 uw and 3.85 w with 27 act and outstanding recs/ecs. Who knows.</p>

<p>I'm postponed too with nearly identical stats.</p>

<p>3.3 uw, 3.9 weighted; 1350/2030 SAT</p>

<p>And yes, according to the FAQ, postponed applicants generally have a 50/50 chance of being admitted. Good luck.</p>

<p>postponed with 3.6 UW 4.1 W 26 ACT</p>

<p>Be hopeful! Accepted last week after postponed in December. There is light!</p>

<p>Congrats! That should give the rest of you some hope. CNMQ, do you mind sharing your stats?</p>

<p>Will applying later hurt me in this case because I've been postponed? Meaning could they potentially fill up whatever their "quota" is and be unable to offer me admission? Or does it have no affect?</p>

<p>CNMQ: First of all, congratulations. Secondly, how long after sending in mid-year reports did you receive your final decision?</p>

<p>Sent in first quarter grades, 1st semester grades, extra letter of rec, and update on an honor at my high school I was selected to in Jan. (leadership, etc. )
ACT 27
GPA 3.75
LONG list of extras
Emailed counselor 3 times-each with something new to highlight.
Called admissions directly.
It worked! Now they asked me to apply to Honors L & S. Don't know if that is something everyone does or if it is special...</p>