Predictions of me getting into Tech?

<p>Alright so I'm an Asian junior living in NOVA (northern Virginia) after this year, I'll have either a 3.83 or 3.856 weighted gpa. </p>

<p>So far I have taken AP World History, Ap stat, Ap chem, Ap US history. Next year I will be taking Ap computer science, ap government, ap economics, and BC calc. So far I've only gotten my ap world history history score and I got an 4 on it. I've also taken every STEM (pretty much engineering classes) that are available in my school. At the end of it all I'll have taken about 8 APs and 7 math classes. Another thing, for the first time I'll be taking a non honors/ap course. I'll be taking regular physics. </p>

<p>I took the SAT once and got a 1920. 1320 on CR and math. I didn't study at all for it and just took it as a way to see what I have to work on. I plan on studying for it over the summer. I've done a few practice ones at home and have consistently gotten around a 2050-2100. So hopefully my SAT score will go up.</p>

<p>I'm a member of NHS, NSHSS, a science club I created and am president, member of an English club, and some other clubs such as model UN and others that I can't recall right now. I've also played some soccer for a community club, and plan on playing racquetball over the summer. I also have a couple hundred hours of community service and am involved with my place of worship and volunteer there a lot. </p>

<p>I want to know what you all think my chances of getting into VT and VT engineering are. I know that you guys can't actually know if I can get in, but I'd like to know your opinions and advice you have for me. Thanks a lot. </p>

<p>Another thing, freshman year I did really bad. I got around a 3.56. I was very sick and had over 30 days of absences. I didn’t know the medical condition I had before ninth grade and after the doctors figured it out, I was able to somewhat control it. Sophomore year I got a 3.97. And this year I’ll be getting either a 4.157 or a 4.2. I hear VT likes to see improvement, so maybe that’ll help? Also I took two years of Spanish and 2 years of latin. Another thing, my parents both went to college and got BS degrees back home but my dad got a MS in America, so I’m not sure if I’m first generation.</p>

<p>Altogether, you have a great shot at VT. You fall within or above their GPA/SAT middle 50, but you should note that they look primarily at your math score, so that should be a focus.</p>