Preliminary Numbers for Class of 2016?

<p>Anything out there yet about prelim. numbers for next fall’s incoming class? Rumors about the number of NMF’s? Avg GPA’s? </p>

<p>Just curious. I am seeing many schools post about yield and using/not using the wait list this year. So I was wondering how Alabama’s numbers were shaping up.</p>

<p>I don’t think Bama reports those numbers until Fall or later, when they are sure of their numbers.</p>

<p>I have heard that the incoming frosh class will be well over 50% OOS. So, with that class, and the previous classes, Bama’s total OOS will be quite highish for a state school.</p>

<p>22,000 applications, 5,772 accepted</p>

<br>

<br>

<p>ohh…196 NMFs…I predicted 200. Close but no cigar.</p>

<p>22,000 applications, 5,772 accepted</p>

<p>I don’t think this is right. I think it’s about 12,000 accepted and 5772 enrolled. And, I think the app number is a bit higher.</p>

<p>I’m assuming the 5,772 accepted number is the number of students who chose to attend, not the number that UA accepted from the 22,000 applications. Otherwise it’s either going to be a very small freshman class or the yield is phenomenal.</p>

<p>generation1, Where did you get those figures? Last Fall, UA only accepted a little less than 44 % of applicants. Your stats look like last Fall’s numbers.</p>