Premed--UCLA, UCSD, UCB, or UCD (with regents scholarship/ishp?)

<p>i’m trying to decide on where to go for college and i need some advice.
i got into ucla, cal, ucsd, and ucd. davis is offering me the regents scholarship, which includes entrance to the ishp program, which guarantees freshman housing in miller hall. i’m planning to study premed. my parents aren’t gung ho about me going to sd, and berkeley’s pretty close to home…15 minutes or so. i’d like professors who have time to be accessible. i want my college experience to be academically and socially fulfilling, but i also want to go to med school.
does anyone have any med school admission stats for the schools? where should i go? gpa’s really important, right? i’m worried about the cutthroat trend at cal…though my friends tell me that i can probably handle it. same with volunteering/hands-on experience and recs. i also really want to do EAP at least once and go abroad. does school size affect the chances of getting to go somewhere?</p>

<p>Cal has no medical school, to my knowledge. But I'm not sure that matters at all, since UCLA undergrads aren't favored by the medical school here. As for the college experience, you can get that at any of the schools. It just depends how much effort you put into it.</p>

<p>I would take the regents to Davis. med schools like higher GPAs, which davis will deliver, and higher MCATs, which is independent of institution.</p>