Prescreen Results - Class of 2025

Has anyone heard from USC MT? They said they would announce prescreens results today, just wondering on what time!

We have not heard from USC MT and we are waiting!!

Also has anyone heard back from UCLA MT prescreens as well?

nope! haven’t heard anything from them…

So, I guess anything can happen…my D who previously didn’t pass the prescreen for CCM just got an email yesterday saying they made a mistake and would like to offer her an audition spot!

10 Likes

We got the email from USC last night!!

2 Likes

Nothing yet.

for anyone auditioning with indiana, were you able to sign up for a time slot yet?

my daughter is in a wait list for auditioning and we have heard nothing!!

Hartt is a great place with generous merit aid.

1 Like

My daughter is on the waitlist for an audition at BW and we haven’t heard a peep.

mine also! for 2/13!

Woo hoo! Congratulations. Your daughter sure earned that spot! We are on hold until March for Rider after a November audition. Fingers crossed we have a few options in March and can make some visits then.

any wagner peeps here?

1 Like

Anyone already have U mich auditions?

My D also got a yes from Catholic! Maybe they will be classmates. Congrats!

3 Likes

My DD had UMICH acting on Friday 1/29. She didn’t think it went well but no idea why as getting details out of our surly teenager in a challenge. She has MT on 2/12

Mine had michigan acting also this weekend, didnt think it went well because he was at the end of the list and they were running very behind so there was no time to talk.

Thank you, hard to get good info out of our kiddos sometimes. Good luck on MT

Sorry to hear his interview was shortened, fingers crossed for him!! Thanks for replying.