Presidential Scholarship HELP!

<p>Okay. I applied to the University of Alabama as a safety school back in September 2011; I then received an acceptance letter in October, along with a letter saying that I had been awarded a Presidential Scholarship. It then stated that I would receive a confirmation letter regarding my scholarship in mid-March 2012. However, when I went online today and signed into myBama account, I clicked on Scholarship offers, and it said that the time for accepting scholarships for this year had passed!!! I am freaking out so hard that it feels like I’m about to have a stroke. Can anyone tell me if I had really missed my chance at a full-ride at Bama or what I saw was only the message for the 2011-2012 school year? Please help an already overly stressed prospective student!!</p>

<p>that is because you have not “officially” been offered the scholarships yet. You have received notice that you qualify for the Presidential, and your official letter will come in the spring. The notice you saw is for students currently attending UA, not those going there fall of 2012. So take a deep breath, all is good!</p>

<p>OMG Thank you!! Thank you responding so quickly and putting my mind at ease. I feel so relieved.</p>

<p>No problem, glad I could help. You all are going through so much stress right now, I am sure that even the littlest things send all of you off the deep end. Glad this is one thing you don;t have to stress over. </p>

<p>Have you put in your housing application yet? They are starting to schedule room selection times, so you need to do that. Most is refundable if you choose another school.</p>

<p>Welcome :)</p>

<p>Vlines is right.</p>

<p>you need to apply for housing so that you’ll be “in line” to have the better selection options.</p>

<p>Also…can you post in our Roll Call thread? thanks!</p>