Presidential Village windows

<p>At the risk of exposing myself as a freshman parent who thinks about such things, I inquired about the window measurements in Presidential Village since they’re not on the website, yet.</p>

<p>I received the following information and am sharing in case someone else finds it handy:</p>

<p>The windows in the bedrooms are:
44"x64" blinds provided.</p>

<p>Living area windows
•Approx. window dimensions: 88” x 64”, mini blinds provided</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Believe me, you’re in good company, Busymom64. I posted something similar two years ago about the dimensions of the furniture and the bed-lofting options in Ridgecrest West. All, of course, after inquiring with the authorities.</p>

<p>Nothing wrong with a little OCD. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go wash my hands again.</p>

<p>Does anybody know the size of the toilet seats in Riverside East? I’m knitting a personalized toilet seat coozy for my son.</p>

<p>Length 18", width 14". Oval. Good luck, send pics, slippy. ;)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>just the thought of what that would be like at the end of a semester of two boys using it makes me shudder…LOL</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>oh yes, gross. I wouldn’t put anything near a boys toilet…ever. lol</p>

<p>*Does anybody know the size of the toilet seats in Riverside East? I’m knitting a personalized toilet seat coozy for my son.
*</p>

<p>Wow…those LSU men do some pretty odd things…knitting toilet seat covers. Wow…thought they were a bit more manly than that. :wink: </p>

<p>Ya might think about knitting some directional flags for those LSU boys to find their way past the 50 yard line.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>oh yes, gross. I wouldn’t put anything near a boys toilet…ever. lol </p>

<p>At least nothing that can’t withstand heavy bleach!</p>

<p>*Does anybody know the size of the toilet seats in Riverside East? I’m knitting a personalized toilet seat coozy for my son.
*</p>

<p>Wow…those LSU men do some pretty odd things…knitting toilet seat covers. Wow…thought they were a bit more manly than that. :wink: </p>

<p>Ya might think about knitting some directional flags for those LSU boys to find their way past the 50 yard line.</p>