Preston Place?

<p>Does anyone have any experience/ knowledge about the Preston Place apartments behind Publix by the Strip??? Time to get moving with housing for next year…</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>One of my friends lived there last year, I wasn’t really too impressed with it- they seem kind of run down & sketchy, but that could’ve just been because they are guys and I am used to girls apartments being more clean. It is a pretty great location in terms of the strip and being close to campus though if that is your main concern! If it isn’t then I would maybe look elsewhere. Having not lived there personally that’s about the limit of my knowledge of it, but hopefully that might help a little bit!</p>

<p>I have a Tuscaloosa apartment guide that I ordered online. It says the Preston Place apartments come unfurnished with a W/D hookup. We are trying to avoid accumulating too much while DD lives in Tuscaloosa, so we are only looking at the places that come complete.</p>

<p>I recommend googling Preston Place tuscaloosa and adding ‘reviews’ at the end. I did a quick search and the reviews are not very good. We do that pretty much for what ever apartment complex any of the kids are looking at. It has been very helpful.</p>

<p>Thank you all for you suggestions and feedback…will pass along to S and his future roommates!!</p>