Princeton LLP 2023

I don’t see any thread for the Princeton LLP program here yet, so that is why I am making this. I know it is early, but has anyone gotten an acceptance yet? I’m also wondering which labs people applied to.

I did COS-01 and LSI-01

lol its been 8 days

yea lol just starting this early on i guess. did you apply?

I think all the decisions will be given by April 30th. We have not seen any opportunities closed yet.

My bad - CEE-02, MAE-02, MOL-02, and MOL-03 have been filled.

Yes it appears all decisions are coming through this week. I applied LSI-02 and MOL-01. I guess if we don’t hear this week it’s mostly a reject?

im going to kill myself

Just hold on. It may happen…

Four projects filled so far.

Does anyone know if applicants received interviews?

based on previous years’s forums i dont think so

1 Like

do you know if it helps to be in New Jersey? i’m from California

1 Like

Majority of the students selected are from New Jersey. I think that’s more because the majority of the applicants are from New Jersey.

yeah i hope that’s the case, and that there isn’t a bias against non New Jersey residents. i would have proper transportation and living at princeton if admitted

do you guys think that the labs and professors themselves review the applications? or the program? or both? especially because COS-01 had a separate google form with supplemental questions

I believe only the professors review applications, not the program.

Looks like a difficult project to get into. Not sure, but I think minorities and women might be preferred for that opportunity.

yeah pretty likely. but there was no spot to fill in race on the application. and yeah, gender can be assumed. would they be assuming race by your last name?

The following question says that they are interested in students who are involved in the AI4ALL Changemaker program:

Are you an AI4ALL Changemaker? If so, include details of involvement such as name of program, year attended, and any subsequent involvement. If not, put N/A.

Sometimes interest = requirement.

lol i’m not getting in then despite having done similar work already. also a bit weird if that is the case then they could just email past participants and not do llp