Princeton University Early Action for Fall 2024 Admission

This is the official thread for those applying EA to Princeton University.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

1 Like

Hi guys!
Thinking about applying REA (international student)
Unweighted GPA: 96/100 UW
SAT /ACT scores: might go test-optional, taking the SAT October
ECs: RSI research, volunteer+outreach program director at local hospital, intern at Google and Stanford(research intern), track team(almost-nationally recognized), founder of startup that uses synthetic bio to solve health problems, teacher during gap year, founder of env. bio club in school etc.
Major: Molecular Biology

Nice to meet you all!

My daughter wants to apply SCEA with Princeton, she wants to know whether she can EA USC (university of Southern California) which is a private institute to be confedered for merit based scholarship. Both Sandford and Harvard are Ok with it. Thanks

Edit for correction: I was positive there was an exemption but now I can find it. I’d call the admissions office and ask directly. It seems strange that they wouldn’t allow it.

I actually don’t think Princeton has the scholarship exception, like Harvard and Yale do. I don’t see it on the website….

1 Like

Anyone had their interview yet? D24 is glad it’s over and nothing left to do. Good luck to all!

Yup. D24 had hers last week. Now we wait. Painful!