Printer for dorm room?

<p>I know the rooms are kind of small and that students have access to printers around campus. But how easy is it really to get papers printed. Should we send a printer with D for her dorm room?</p>

<p>My S took a laser printer with him. His roommate also had his own printer. HTH</p>

<p>Same here - both s and roommate have them - the small ones take up such little space, it’s not an issue for them. FYI, S was in Mosher last year, Eppright this year. My middle son is a senior, so I’m doing all of this ‘college stuff’ a second time. Good luck!</p>

<p>If you can get a good priced and good model printer off of Amazon or elsewhere before coming into town, then its perfectly fine. Likewise, if you only come across expensive ones then it isn’t necessary because we have the SCC, Annex, and Evans libraries to do printing on (and thats just the main part of campus.) Each student gets $30 worth of printing, but your daughter probably won’t hit that limit; its a decently generous amount. My second semester here, I jumped to get a printer, simply because it makes it even more convenient (I could wake up a few minutes before class and print out notes and run) but all in all, its not a definitely needed item</p>

<p>Thanks for the feedback. I saw a couple on clearance that I think would not be too big… Might go pick one up…</p>