Private Dorms

<p>I visited UW this weekend and took a tour in some of the private dorms. If i attend UW im pretty set on doing the private dorms...but i was wondering if anyone knew which private dorms are the least snobby? I heard towers was pretty bad but does anyone know about statesider? and do most out-of-staters do private?</p>

<p>I really feel the school is very against the private dorms as my deadline for public dorms was the exact day before I got the private dorm info in the mail. So I was kinda forced into public just because I didnt know about the private information.</p>

<p>You can always decline the public and get a refund. Do people not understand what a refundable deposit means??</p>

<p>The only way you don't get a refund on your housing deposit is if you decide to do private housing. At least thats what they told me.</p>

<p>also does anyone know when we hear about public housing? June?</p>

<p>Langdon is probably the lesser of the snobby....yea...towers and statesider are pretty bad in that regard....public are great if you can get them</p>

<p>^^^^^^^
Isn't public housing guaranteed to freshman?</p>

<p>Only to instate</p>

<p>Really? My packet said that if I returned my housing deposit and stuff by the date stamped I would be guaranteed housing, and that they expect to offer 99 percent of the freshman housing so that it was basically guaranteed.</p>