Problems with attempting to view my required financial aid forms

I get this error message when I try to click on the link for one of my required forms:
“There was an error processing your request:
You cannot electronically fill out and sign this form because you do not have an official Texas A&M University email address on file. Click Here for instructions on how to set up your official TAMU email address. You will be able to complete these steps after you sign up for a New Student Conference.”
The link they provided leads me to a blank page, and I have no idea how to set up this “official” email address I am supposed to have. I am also confused about the NSC part. Doesn’t it mean that if I register for a NSC I will have to pay and therefore accept my offer of admission?? I don’t intend to do those things yet because I haven’t even been able to submit my financial aid forms…

@Bunya

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure you have to accept your offer of admission in order to be offered financial aid.

It’s only after you register for NSC/Accept admission, that the box (with the check mark) for Financial Aid Appears.