Problems with Cal State Apply- a glitch?

I turned in my application to SJSU and Cal Poly SLO in November, and I recall checking my application a few times after that, and my transcript was “locked”, meaning I couldn’t edit it. In addition, all my information was correctly and fully entered. Today, I opened my Cal State Apply, and I was shocked that my application was deemed incomplete. Many parts of my application were unfilled, like something deleted it, or reverted my application to an earlier save date. I also had an unsubmitted application for CSU San Bernardino on my profile, which confuses me, because I never intended to apply there. I am very concerned about what this means for my current applications, and the admissions decisions. Is this a glitch on the new website? I heard they were having problems. I emailed Cal State Apply, and hopefully this can get sorted out. However, I’d really appreciate any input from the community about this. I am very worried that this has some impact on admission decisions.

Did you receive an email confirmation that the application had been submitted? Did you receive confirmation of payment? Without these I’m afraid you will not be considered this year.

@ollie113 yes, I received these

my portal also says ‘application received’

@ummsail Yikes, that would give me a heart attack. Is your SJSU status “Decision Pending”. If so, then they should have your complete package with nothing missing. Check what time they open and give both schools a call and see if they can pull your app to make sure the schoolwork looks good. Good luck, from other threads it seems like you should get in!

That’s good, I’m hopeful now. It’s likely that the application downloaded to the schools was complete. All you can do to relieve your anxiety would be to call the schools and ask. D can’t log into her application at all but has been accepted to SDSU and CPSLO.

Check the cache on your computer. We had that issue and found that the computer had cached the old version. Once we cleared the history we found the correct one. That or log in on a different machine.

I may have a similar situation. It appears that Cal Stats Apply omitted my 12th-grade courses. which according to SLO is incomplete. Others may deem it same. Just in wait mode.

Thank you for all your help! It seems that I worried for nothing, because I got into Cal Poly SLO this afternoon!