Proof of Enrollment

<p>Where can I get a document showing my proof of enrollment at UA from? An organization that I won a scholarship from won’t send my money to UA until I’ve faxed them a form showing proof of my enrollment at UA.</p>

<p>[Current</a> Enrollment Verification | The Office of the University Registrar - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://registrar.ua.edu/services/current-enrollment-verification/]Current”>http://registrar.ua.edu/services/current-enrollment-verification/)</p>

<p>Ok malanai, I followed all the directions, but it says that UA has not “reported your current enrollment to the Clearinghouse”. Is that because I haven’t actually started taking classes yet? Will I just have to wait until fall to order the proof of enrollment?</p>

<p>Hmm, I don’t know the answer to that. Perhaps someone else will weigh in with an authoritative response, but if not, just give the registrar’s office a call on Tues. (Monday being a holiday) or shoot them an e-mail:</p>

<p>Phone: (205) 348-2020
Email: <a href=“mailto:registrar@ua.edu”>registrar@ua.edu</a>
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00 AM - 4:45 PM</p>

<p>Okay. Thanks so much!</p>

<p>^^^Yes, see if you can offer an alternative “proof of enrollment” such as an email with your student deposit/housing deposit received. I am sure that they have dealt with this situation before with new freshmen.</p>

<p>Congrats on the scholarship!</p>

<p>Great question- we just got the same request from a potential scholarship win. I was just thinking a copy of the acceptance letter but you made me realize that won’t be enough. Can’t access the online document either.</p>

<p>robotbldmom, that’s a REALLY great idea. I’ll email the scholarship person today and see if they will take my housing form as an alternative. </p>

<p>@cuttlefish123- Thank you!</p>

<p>kaylynsmom- yes, the people I won the scholarship from won’t take the acceptance letter by itself (which is a little annoying, but I guess they want to make sure their money is going to the right place).</p>

<p>You may be able to find your enrollment verification on mybama.</p>

<p>Go to the student tab and look on the left. It says banner, self-service. Scroll down and click on student services. Next click on student records. Then, click on order current enrollment verification. Follow the directions on the link it as directed.</p>

<p>I know this will work for current students, it may or may not work for incoming freshmen until after the student bill is paid. Hey, it is worth a shot anyway.</p>

<p>bamagirls, I just tried that, and a sign popped up saying I couldn’t order my enrollment verification.</p>

<p>Sorry, it works for current students. It may not work for incoming freshmen or until the student bills are paid.</p>

<p>Darn, okay. Thank you though!</p>