Pros/Cons of Loyola Chicago's 2 Campuses

<p>What are the pros/cons to the Lakeshore campus and the Water Tower campus. Which one do you prefer and why? Describe what they are like and what is near them...etc, etc, etc.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>bump...</p>

<p>I might not be able to visit and just wanted to know what each are like (like is one more urban and busy, what classes are at which, where are the dorms, etc.)</p>

<p>I am kind of curious about this too. Too bad no one ever visits this forum.</p>

<p>LS: Uptown. On the lake. Small campus with green space. Good for relaxing (quad, lake, dorms) and accessing resources (counselors, 4x computers). Dominated by nursing and pre-med students. Better campus to live (new freshman dorms, upperclass dorms with kitchens, rec center, nightlife).</p>

<p>WT: Downtown. Near great shopping. 2 blocks in 4 tall buildings. Great for internships. Dominated by business and graduate law students. Best food options on campus (college-operated ala-carte dining hall, coffee shop, upscale grocer).</p>

<p>The only majors offered at WT are business and communication. Many art and education major classes are also offered as well as general education.</p>

<p>I agree with ferryboat about LU's two campuses. I graduated from LU and found the Lake Shore campus great. It is an easy commute to downtown (called Lewis Towers in my day). Most of the undergraduates lived at the Lake Shore campus and commuted to Lewis Towers if they were business majors. The new building at the Lewis Towers/Water Tower campus will be fantastic when complete and is needed for graduate program housing.</p>