Prospective Black Ivy Leaguers for class of 2018?

<p>Hey guys! So HS class of 2014, which Ivies are you guys applying to this year? And EA/ED/or RD? Let's start a thread, and when decisions come out, we can post our results! Good luck to everyone!</p>

<p>You said Let’s as in let us but you didn’t say where you are applying.</p>

<p>Oh yeah whoops my bad; it’s late at night where I am and I’m tired lol. Thanks, though. Yeah I’m applying to Brown RD. Initially I was going to apply ED, but I was stupid and didn’t send my financial aid info (CSS Profile…) in on time, so it’s best for me to just apply for the RD pool. </p>

<p>Where are you applying? If you don’t want to answer, that’s fine.</p>

<p>Princeton, Yale, Dartmouth, Columbia, and perhaps Brown or Harvard… probably Brown.</p>

<p>Harvard SCEA, Columbia, Dartmouth, maybe princeton or cornell I have some unused fee waivers.</p>

<p>My D applied to Yale SCEA, Brown RD and UPenn RD.</p>

<p>Hello everyone! I am applying to Princeton SCEA and Harvard and UPenn RD.</p>

<p>Hey guys! I’m applying to Brown ED, and I’ll see from there… :)</p>

<p>My son applied to Cornell ED, Harvard and UPenn RD.</p>

<p>Harvard SCEA, Yale, Princeton, Brown, Columbia, and Penn :)</p>

<p>I am only applying to so many because I can forward my QuestBridge app for free!</p>

<p>Hey you guys! My stats are in one of the other threads in the AA section, but I got into Brown through Questbridge!!!</p>

<p>@Overachiever1, Congratulations! That’s so awesome!</p>

<p>For me it’s Harvard SCEA, Brown, Yale, and Princeton. Crossing my fingers!</p>

<p>Yale :), my chances are slim to none, i think even more than most people’s, but i love it and it’s the only one i’m applying to </p>

<p>and congrats, overachiever!!!</p>

<p>Good luck you guys! :)</p>

<p>Thanks collegeluva and outofit!</p>

<p>Congrats to the QB kids! That is nice that you get to know early! I’ve spent all fall on trying to get some schools where I can get money nailed down and then visiting and applying to some LACs. But I will be applying to 1 or 2 Ivy’s now. Working on Brown and perhaps Dartmouth…these will be the last apps I do and hope to finish before the 15th of this month.
Good Luck everyone!
HSG</p>

<p>Yale SCEA (results come in a week!), Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, and Brown :)</p>

<p>good luck hope you all get in</p>

<p>I applied to UPenn ED and I got in! </p>

<p>Stats:
SAT: 2000 (M/CR/W) Oct 5 2013 -> 730/710/560 June 2012 -> 660/630/590
(I know my writing sucks I just can’t see those grammar mistakes on those multiple choice ?s)</p>

<p>Class Rank: 7/129 (really competitive catholic private school)</p>

<p>Lots of time consuming extra-curriculars like Mock Trial and my school play.</p>

<p>My Leadership: Vice President of Mock Trial, Treasurer, Student Ambassador, and Grace Notes Coordinator of Tri-M Music Honor Society/ Choir.</p>

<p>I volunteer at a nursing home and I do some other local service projects throughout the year.</p>

<p>Work: Part-time Kmart Cashier</p>

<p>Honor Societies: National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, Tri-M Music Honor Society</p>

<p>I thought my essays were just okay but someone told me they were great. My interview went really well (40 minutes)</p>

<p>For anyone who reads this. Do you think AA played a huge role in my acceptance? Like if I wasn’t a URM would I have not gotten in?</p>