Prospective Class of 2018

<p>Great New SignalMtn! Congrats!</p>

<p>That’s fabulous news SignalMtn! My child did the same on the ACT earlier this fall. Watch for the scores to post to mybama and then you should get a letter about a week later. Our dd was so excited when her Presidential came.</p>

<p>Signal…</p>

<p>Congrats! That is quite a big jump!!! Amazing!!!</p>

<p>Thanks to all, big brother looking forward to little sis joining the Bama family.</p>

<p>We’re sitting tight for 18 days, as our son retook the SAT yesterday. He needed just 10 points for the Presidential. He thought everything went all right. I did mention that if he wanted to take the December SAT, it would count at Alabama, but he just shook his head. He’ll live with whatever score he earns, and if the Presidential is not there, then he said he would move on. Sure, Alabama is No. 1 on his list. But, if it does not work out, he should have other choices (he already has for acceptances and should have others).</p>

<p>Fingers crossed momreads!!</p>

<p>It breaks my heart to read that if not for a full tuition scholarship some great young student won’t be able to attend their first choice of school. With all the money this country spends on absolute nonsense you would think that we’d spend our money to educate our children. Congress needs to get involved here to help make schools much more affordable to everyone. If we are to keep pace with the technological world we live in shouldn’t investing in our children’s education be a top priority.</p>

<p>Good luck, momreads DS! </p>

<p>DS received the “official” engineering scholarship letter yesterday. Woohoo! He needs to get busy on his honors college apps.</p>

<p>Amen, NYBama!</p>

<p>My daughter was admitted to Bama as a Presidential Scholar. We are from Northville, MI. She is interested in languages, international relations, and history.</p>

<p>Welcome, PiperMI and D. Congratulations on the great scholarship!! And Roll Tide!!!</p>