Providence College Early Action / Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Providence College offers both Early Decision and Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Fall 2022 admission Early Decision (ED) deadline for Providence College is November 1.

The Fall 2022 admission Early Decision 2 (ED) deadline for Providence College is January 15.

Source

All ED1 applications should receive an admissions decision by January 1. Last year, Providence College admitted 369 of the 454 applicants who applied early decision. The acceptance rate was 81.28%.

The Early Action (EA) deadline for Fall 2022 admission at Providence College is November 1.

All early action applicants should receive an admissions decision by January 1. Last year, Providence College admitted 3,713 of the 6,392 applicants who applied Early Action. The acceptance rate was 58.09%. For more information visit the Providence College page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Providence College applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Providence College? Why Providence College? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Providence College topics visit the providence-college tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Providence College Early Decision?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

Who is applying ED? Also if anyone goes to pc how do you like it?!

Wish you got some responses my daughter applied EA as well and anxious for more information. Good luck to you!

EA decisions came last year on Friday evening 12/18, so maybe Friday 12/17 this year. Problem with PC for my son was decent, but not great FA.

1 Like

Daughter received a postcard about applying to the multicultural scholarship. Could this be taken as a sign she will get in? She applied EA and is getting antsy to find out.

So exciting I’d take that as a positive

My interviewer told me that decisions were on track to come out 12/17

Good to know! I’m super nervous :grimacing:

Exciting! When did you have your interview?

Are decisions out?

No, I don’t think so. They said they would email when they are out and I don’t see anything from them.

Thanks!

1 Like

Decisions are out.

3 Likes

Accepted!

1 Like

Also accepted.

Are scholarships in the acceptance?!

Yes. No merit scholarship for DC. Supposed to have 4.0 uw with rigorous courseload. Was hoping for merit though.

Yes, for DS. Offered the St. Joseph Scholarship of $27,000 annually and admittance into Honors Program. Really excited!

Do you mind sharing stats?