PSA - Fall "transfer" 2020 - Updates, Q/A, Information

Nothing here either - he even got a receipt for the delivery from TAMUCC. I think PSAs will be VERY low priority which sucks because of the price they pay to get here. AND they will get the very last NCS too. :frowning:

I wish PSA got first priority. It should be a simple process to just look at the transcript and they either did what they were supposed to or didnā€™t. Itā€™s not a long review process. But good grief I need to be patient. We have been waiting over a year now.

@OMGdontblink Itā€™s hard to be patient when, realistically, we have been waiting for almost 2 years (originally applied Sept 2019)! Seriously though, these kids want to go to TAMU so bad, and I feel like TAMU doesnā€™t care. I know, bad attitudeā€¦sigh. Looking forward to putting this all behind us. Praying my youngest doesnā€™t want to go to TAMU - not sure I can do this again in 2.5 years.

Nada hereā€¦did go onto the order summary from CC and they marked it as delivered. I took a screen shot of it just in case.

@JaceyK @libbyshims @OMGdontblink

Nothing much to report from here either. My son said he got an email update from CC to say that his transcript had been deliveredā€¦delivered apparently means downloaded but not necessarily opened.
My guess is with a holiday weekend coming up and June 1st deadline for Spring transcripts to be submitted , we wonā€™t see much /if any action on Howdy/AIS portal for at least another 10 days or soā€¦but it has been a rather funky admissions cycle all round so maybe weā€™ll just continue to keep checking daily :wink:

@JaceyK @libbyshims @Scotsfi

Yea! This morning! Showing in received documents. My App Status still shows incomplete but at least it is there now.

US Official College Transcript from Texas A&M Univ-Corpus Christi 05/20/2020

Yā€™all have been so patientā€¦ hang in there. They did the work and tamu does want them but itā€™s a process. They do care, I promise. There will be classes available for them in the Fall. Just breathe. Enjoy the safety of knowing they are in!!!

DS sent email to confirm receipt of transcript:

Howdy!It appears that we received your transcript on 5/20, but it has not been imaged into your file yet. It will take a couple weeks to be processed and added to your AIS portal, but it did arrive prior to the June 1st deadline.

So at least we know it was received. :slight_smile:

One step closer - red X replaced with Yellow Caution with !.

DS went on the transfer information zoom call and called me about 20 minutes in and said, Momā€“this is for kids wanting to transfer. Not PSA. He stayed on, but left when the Q&A happened. lol. I saw the start date is now August 19th.

Now have all green check marks on My App Status page! This is the new comment, My App Is Complete And In Review. We are beginning to think updates get posted on Friday night/Saturday early morning!

@OMGdontblink @JaceyK @libbyshims

gosh! ā€¦that must feel like a HUGE step in the right direction :smile:

Weā€™ve had the yellow caution diamond for several days now ~ & yes, we continue to check daily - so hope we can kick this ā€˜habitā€™ soon :wink:

@OMGdontblink @Scotsfi @libbyshims We also have all green check marks and the ā€œApplication is Complete and in Reviewā€. My son is officially moving tomorrow into his place for the upcoming year! Still looking for a job thoughā€¦I am ready for the acceptance and for him to get a job!

@OMGdontblink @Scotsfi @JaceyK - This is aweome news-- Congrats on your son moving tomorrow- @JaceyK Where is he going to live? Mine is still at home, looking for a job. He has 8 weeks until we need to pay his first months rent.

GUESS WHAT?! Request to change major button is GONE!!! @libbyshims @scotsfi @OMGdontblink

Heā€™s living in a house off of George Bush drive - literally across street from south side of campus. His sister is joining him Aug 1st (sheā€™s currently in a leased apartment that doesnā€™t expire until 7/31).

His change of major button is also missing but I forget what that means. Still 3 tabs in Howdy.

@OMGdontblink @libbyshims @scotsfi @AggieMomhelp Not sure but I remember something happens soon. Although last time we lost it, we got the PSA offer shortly thereafter. :neutral:

In the application status page under the admission type, is it normal if it is listed as a ā€œtransferā€ instead of being listed as ā€œPSAā€? I also have viewed my audit report and it is listed as ā€œtransferā€ for the admission type as wellā€¦ just wanting to make sure they do not mistake me as a transfer applicant

@jimmy567807 PSA Applicants are all transfer applicants but with guaranteed admission per terms of PSA contract.

@JaceyK @OMGdontblink @libbyshims

Things seem to be moving along for @JaceyK & @OMGdontblink - yeah!

Re. @jimmy567807 post above re. audit report. Can anyone share details of what would be in there/what TAMU are checking for outside of the PSA contract requirements?? TIA

Does anyone know when transfer students usually hear back at the latest? I sent my final transcript on may 15th and am an incoming sophomore electrical engineering transfer student still waiting? I have a 4.0 with all the required courses and credits by the way. @AggieMomhelp @Thelma2