PSA - Fall "transfer" 2020 - Updates, Q/A, Information

From our experience last year, Timeline is less on the system school attended and more on the college that the student is entering. My daughter was entomology and her boyfriend was BioChemistry. Although everything was received by ATM at the same time, my daughter got her “decision” (6 tab/ Acceptance Letter) the same day (Ag and Life Sciences).

Other PSA students she went to school with that were in different departments College of Science (Biology and Physics) received their acceptance as much as 10 days before my daughter.

We got a green check today!!! where do we look for the tabs? Is it on the Howdy page? OR the application status? He has three tabs on Howdy. I’m so relieved.

@jonesfam5

Yeah!

I think the next step is the audit report …then things (tabs appearing etc) begin to roll from there. I’m assuming where you currently see 3 tabs is the spot where the additional tabs will appear ?? Hopefully others can guide you - we haven’t got to that point yet :wink:

Just FYI …you can go ahead & get the proof of meningitis submitted now - you don’t have to wait til you’ve been accepted. (Same for official HS transcript if you still have that to send in too)

Correct as scotsfi stated. Where you are 3 tabs is the same place you’ll see the additional tabs once officially admitted. Hang in there. Step by step. Breath by breath.

Glory Hallelujah! Today he has seven tabs! Home/Applicant/My Record/My Finances/Student Life/Research/My Howdy. Thank you Jesus!

@OMGdontblink Congratulations! What was your son’s major again? We are still waiting lol.

@JaceyK

His major is Applied Mathematical Sciences. AIS still shows My App Is Complete and In Review. It seems like Friday is the day for updates for him. Good luck everyone, it is happening! I feel like crying. What a journey! I hope there are more updates today!!!

@OMGdontblink Sigh I hope so too - I feel bad for my son - he’s in limbo for this and for a job! I really do think that they do it by major - my son’s major is under School of Agriculture and Life Sciences, I think.

@JaceyK
I totally understand, my kid is almost like meh because he has waited so long. I think he will get truly excited when he gets an actual acceptance email/letter. But he did have his wisdom teeth out yesterday and isn’t feeling the best. God bless them. Now we need to figure out what to do now. I wonder if this site has “what to do after you have been accepted as a transfer”. Praying you all find out VERY soon!

@omgdontblink Sign up for NSC first, make living arrangements, prepare to go broke! LOL!

@OMGdontblink

oh Yeah! Great news for a Friday morning!
Do keep us posted as to how things progress from here …

@JaceyK Thanks - we signed a lease on his apartment since January. He moves to Park West in August. He is rooming with a friend from high school. I will have him look into registering for NSC and Transfer Camp. I am guessing all the instructions will come in the acceptance letter.

@Scotsfi hoping you get those tabs soon!

Hello everyone! No change today. We are college of Education and Health and have just the green check marks. Thank you to all who replied. We did come from Tarleton, just to bump that up and see if there is a trend with that. Information was received by TAMU on final transcripts on 5/18. I’m going to send in the shot records. Does it go where everything else went? Looking for where the audit might be? Any help is appreciated. Hopefully more of see a change today. :wink:

@jonesfam5 Going through Howdy, click on Applicant tab, then on middle of page, you should see a Manage Applications box with a Manage Applications link inside. Click on that - if there is a transfer audit, you should see it toward the bottom - click on View Selected Report.

@OMGdontblink @scotsfi @libbyshims On your son’s AIS, what date does it show as having received transcript? My son sent his on 5/20; audit report done on 5/28.

@JaceyK
Transfer Audit Report 06/01/20
US Official College Transcript from Texas AM Univ-Corpus Christi 05/20/20

@jonesfam5
This is our son’s timeline with major in Applied Mathematical Sciences
05/23/20 AIS showed transcript received 05/20/20
05/30/20 All green check marks on AIS
06/01/20 The change major button gone on AIS
06/05/20 7 tabs on Howdy Portal

@JaceyK @OMGdontblink @jonesfam5 @libbyshims

here’s what we have so far ;
Transcript from TAMUCC received 05/20/20
All green check marks/change major button gone 06/02/20
Transfer Audit Report 06/04/20

to be continued… :wink:

@scotsfi major?

And I don’t remember when checkmarks showed up or when change of major button disappeared. Seems like his admission is on hold when compared to @OMGdontblink 's son’s timeline. I really hope it’s because of the school of major.

@JaceyK

major = Sports Management …College of Education & Human Dev

@Scotsfi @JaceyK @jonesfam5 @libbyshims

He is Accepted! As of 30 minutes ago! Printed out the acceptance and registered for NSC! We are beyond happy!!!