PSA - Fall "transfer" 2020 - Updates, Q/A, Information

My daughter is also awaiting PSA process from Tarleton to TAMU CS. She is also transferring into the College of Education from Tarleton for Technology Management. We only have one check mark so far. We’ve held on on signing any leases due to Covid. We did shop for places over Spring Break, but it’s too bad that the odds are stacked against us for on campus housing outside of joining Corps of Cadets.

@Scotsfi @JaceyK @jonesfam5 @libbyshims

I will keep checking back on you guys! I can’t wait to tell you all congratulations!

This is our son’s timeline with major in Health (Prior PSA was BIMS)
05/23/20 AIS showed transcript received 05/18/20
06/03/20 All green check marks on AIS
06/03/20 The change major button gone on AIS
06/04/20 Audit report complete- 30 hours transferable-YAY!
07 tabs on Howdy Portal-waiting…

We actually aren’t worried about housing, PJ did the corps at Tarleton and will be corps at TAMU. @Hypnopooper @Scotsfi @OMGdontblink @JaceyK

@Scotsfi @JaceyK @OMGdontblink @jonesfam5 - Audit report is there today!

Major: BS Econ
Hallerluyah!

Just got my green check marks earlier today. I’m a History major coming from Tarleton. Transcript was sent out by Tarleton PSA counselors (friend got accepted a couple days ago who sent his own transcript earlier than them and he is a Biology Major). Also, @jonesfam5 who is your son? I might know him! I did the corps at Tarleton (Air Force side, maybe he was Army) and I’ll be doing the same at TAMU. Would be cool to know whose going so we could have a small friend group of us former Tarleton Cadets so we don’t feel like we are alone jumping into the “big pond” as some would say haha.

@CadetTAMU our son is Parker. He was in the Army and will stay there at TAMU. There is probably only a handful of y’all, so it would be good for you to stick together where you can! I can have him reach out to you. :slight_smile:

Hi guys! I’ve been following this update page for a little while. I’m in the college of education and human development, and I got my 7 tabs this morning in my Howdy portal. Hopefully this means I get my acceptance soon. Also I went to Tarleton State like a few of you. Here is my timeline
5/18/2020 transcript sent
5/26/2020 transfer audit report
6/10/2020 7 tabs appeared in Howdy

@scotsfi @libbyshims @OMGdontblink @jonesfam5 @AggieMomhelp

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY
Major: Biochemistry - School of Agriculture and Life Sciences

05/23/20 AIS showed transcript received 05/20/20
05/28/20 Transfer Audit Report available
05/30/20 All green check marks on AIS
06/01/20 The change major button gone on AIS
06/10/20 7 tabs on Howdy Portal

I got my tabs this morning along with the whole howdy portal change!
Major: Psychology BS/LA
Transcript received: May 18th
Transcript processed/Audit: June 3rd
7 Tabs I’m howdy: June 10th

Congrats to all of you and your students. They did the work, put in the time and focused on their main goal… Aggieland! Whoop!

@JaceyK

Woohoo!! Great news - I can just feel your relief :wink:
Hope your official acceptance notification wings its way to you today/real soon also!

@JaceyK Congratulations! Yes!!! Gig 'Em!

@scotsfi @libbyshims Hang in there! I hope if happens today or tomorrow!

@Futureag23 and @Krb2000 Congratulations!

Thank you! @OMGdontblink and AIS just updated!

Congratulations to everyone on their 7 tabs!!! @JaceyK @Futureag23 @Krb2000 We are still waiting on the 7 tabs, but we know it will be soon!!

WOOHOO! Congrats @JaceyK @Futureag23 @Krb2000-- this is wonderful news and such a weight off.

We are still waiting on tabs - lol:
5/20 Transcript received
6/04 Audit updated
we should be soon - yes? :wink:

so glad that a lot of people have heard back today! but just wanted to come on here to make sure, is it true that all the nsc have been moved virtually for this year?

@jimmy567807 Yes.

@libbyshims @jonesfam5

We still await news at this end :neutral: …with the weekend coming up thinking next possible update opportunity would now be Tues next week ??

Perhaps y’all seen some action??

@JaceyK - has your official acceptance confirmation come thru? Been able to sign up for NSC?

@scotsfi yes, he got it within a few hours of the tabs and we registered. I think it’s for 7/9? It’s a blur since I’ve been working 80 hour weeks the last 2 weeks.

@JaceyK

Yeah! So it seems going by both your & @OMGdontblink posts that once you get those highly (& desperately!) desired tabs, the next part (receiving of official acceptance) follows along real promptly.