PSA transfer fall 2020 acceptance

My daughter is a PSA student at TAMUCC. She is Deans List 3.9/4.0 . She completed her application immediately when prompted by TAMU. Does anyone know if they are working on transfers quicker this year? She mentioned June. That’s ridiculously late to me.
Thank you for any info. This was a great source of info all last year .

It was definitely into June last year. Keep in mind they have to have the final grades of the students, and the students will know if they met the requirements. It felt like they sent out regular transfer decisions first, and then PSA came much later. My daughter was also Dean’s list both semesters at TAMUCC and looking at my notes we did not get the coveted six tabs until 06/21 and I think they received the grades from TAMUCC about mid-May.

By the time it updated there was only the August NSC left. We kept checking and eventually got one in July, but it was into the summer before we heard back.

I know it is hard, but the contract is there and if she did everything required, then know that she is in 100%, but it could still be quite a wait.

Correct. They can not approve psa transfer until psa is complete. Otherwise it’s just a transfer. If you complete the requirements you can just know that you are in. No stress like a regular transfer.