PTA acceptance time

I am in PTA and have done everything required and today my transcript was sent to TAMU electronically. I was wondering if anyone had any idea how long it should take for me to hear back? I am automatic since I made the grades, I just need to hear soon to sign up for my NSC.

First of all… congrats @shanjohnson26 you should be so proud! Hard work pays off! I wouldn’t think you would have to wait long. I’d give it a week or so and then call if you don’t hear back. Don’t worry about signing up for classes. There will be plenty to sign up for when you get your NSC date. What’s your major?

Thank you so much! this year has gone by so fast and I encourage anyone that truly wants to go to tamu to do PTA because it is SOO worth it. I am an allied health major hoping to do nursing. @AggieMomhelp

Best of luck Shan. You’ll do great. Embrace all Aggieland has to offer. Don’t hold yourself back!

I’m in the same boat as you! I sent my electronic transcript yesterday and it was delivered but i don’t see it on my AIS. I called today and they said if you don’t see it by the end of the week call again. So hopefully we find out soon!!

I’m also doing the PTA program and I sent my transcripts last Friday. I got an email from Blinn saying it was sent and received and I just checked my AIS and it’s updated and it shows that they have revived it!!

I checked mine just now and it says that they got the transcript as well!

Under my received documents it says its received, but it still shows a red X on the home page. Is this what everyone else looks like right now?

@shanjohnson26 yes I still have the X on the home page too