Purdue (7th Semester Grades requested)

<p>I have just been deffered from Purdue supringsly based on my criteria. How do I send the semester grades? Through email or regular mail and when should I? My counsalor said send my 1st marking period grades but isn't 7th semester my 1st semester? Also, how are my chances of getting in with....
2250 SAT
730 Math and CR and 790 Writing
3.85 weighted gpa
AP's and Honors
Competitive school with few applying to Purdue</p>

<p>my grades this year are
A's in everything but Physics, in which I have a high C but will be a B by end of semester but the BIGGEST PROBLEM is my counselor said to send my MP1 grades now with that C do you think I can get in. Thank you ahead of time for responding.</p>

<p>Plexistar, My S also was asked for 7th semester grades. Who suggested you send earlier grades than semester grades-- a counselor at Purdue, or a counselor at your school? I am also wondering if an earlier decision can be made if Purdue will accept something more interim than final semester grades. Any help would be great.</p>

<p>Plexistar. I don’t get it why people stats who are lower than ours got accepted.
I’m confused, our stats are close and I have to wait until my 7th semester grades as well. Only thing I can think of is our essays. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.</p>

<p>My son received same. His 7th semester grades are A but AP Physics and AP Calculus both are “B”. Is it a hope? He applied for College of Business.</p>

<p>Well, as far as my counselor says, she said I can send in my mid semester grades but as far as Purdue says, I need to send my 1st semster grades in January when they are complete. I personally want to get a quick reply but my grades need improvement so I am waiting until January. Do you think that spots will be filled in Computer Engineering by late Jan? Please reply, and I suggest you call Purdue’s admissions office if you have the same question.</p>

<p>It would seem to me that they should allow the 7th semester grades to be considered on these applicants before they close programs the students are applying to. But it would be good to know how Purdue handles this for us applicants who are in limbo. Has anyone spoken to admissions about this? Will admissions talk to you about your file specifically, or only comment generally?</p>

<p>My daughter applied to Purdue as well, and they are asking for her 7th semester grades before they will make a decision. We are going to send the official 7th semester transcript in January when it is available.
Good luck to all!</p>

<p>you should call them to find out whats up</p>