Purdue Alternate Major Not in List

hey i was unable to make it to purdue for CS but given choice for alt major. It is still possible that I take Undeclared Major in engineering and go for CODO in first yr or semester ? the major is not in the list provided in the alt major form.

where did you find the alternate major form? i cant find mine

click on the reply forms button
they will give you a question ans it yes

Generally speaking, schools who admit students, but not directly into the student’s wanted major only allow students to pick an alternate major not really tied into the major they originally wanted. They generally have you pick an alternate major that differs quite a bit from your originally requested major. For instance, if you got accepted into Purdue, but not into the engineering major you wanted, you would have a choice of alternate majors outside of engineering. Most schools are like this. I’m pretty sure Purdue runs along the same lines, but the best answer is to just call the admission office and ask them yourselves. They are there for a reason. Good luck!!

So I was denied from the college of engineering, but when I go to select an alernate major on the form, the college of science is not available. Which is unfortunate because my second choice major is mathematics. Any idea why? It’s a different college.

Hey man, same boat. If you get anything please tell us too.

hey guys, Im way too much inclined to CS so I guess Im finding it way difficult to chose something else. Right now I have got alt major at Purdue but my family is not very approving about it so I also applied to University Of Arizona for CS and Information System (not sure which one I would go for). Options are too less now for Fall 2018.