Purdue aviation management chance me

Is aviation management a super competitive major? Can I probably get in?

My stats GPA: 3.6 (I have a very bad freshman year because my mother left us and we had to move mid school year so I got 3.1 freshman year but for sophomore junior year I have a 3.9) ACT: 26 (have only taken it once, taking it 3 more times hope to get a 31) Class rank: 14/70 Classes: 3 honors classes so far, next year I’m in 1 AP and 3 honors for sure and am trying to get into 1more AP and one more honors. ECs: (I transferred schools freshman and sophomore years (yea I know a lot of moving) so a lot of things are only 1 and 2 years) marching and concert band(2 years) Computer club (1 year) Art club(2 years) Video game club (President) (2years) Ski and snowboard club(1 year) Track (1 year) Volunteering at food pantry (1 year) Irish club (it’s a charity club) (1 year) Sailing team (1 year) This is all I can think of at the moment, I’m gonna try to get a job this summer as well. What else can I do to boost my chances of getting into these schools and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

My transcripts are Freshman Integrated math1, Freshman English, spanish1, biology, world history, speech, tech education Sophomore English 2, geometry, chemistry, Spanish 2, theology 2, art 1, symphonic band honors, piano 2 Junior English 3, algebra 2, symphonic band honors, theology 3 honors, UShistory, physics, (health and gym which don’t count to GPA) Senior year projected AP government, English 4 (possibly AP English 4 depending on act scores), anatomy, history of Chicago, trigonometry, forensics, theology 4 honors symphonic band honors

Or any aviation major really

Flight is very competitive. Not sure about the other aviation related majors but in general, majors in the polytechnic are less competitive than Purdue as a whole.

Get your ACT score up.

I would also encourage you to think about replacing anatomy with AP physics if it’s offered at your school. Is your trig class trig and pre-calc or only trig? That would be the other concern I see with your courses. Purdue would like to see at least math through pre-calc in HS.

I definitely won’t settle for an ACT under a 29 im gonna keep trying!
My school doesn’t have AP physics only AP bio and my trig is not precalc. I’m going to go talk to my counselor and basically tell her I’m going to transfer if I cannot take precalc and AP bio because frankly I will, they are not letting me take the because I’m not in the honors system (you test in as a freshman and don’t have any other opportunity to get in).

If I cannot take AP bio or pre calc through my school if I take one or both at my local community college over the summer would that suffice