Purdue Class of 2016 Admission Decision Thread!!!

<p>Accepted to College of Engineering
Applied: November 23
Decision: December 29
ACT: 31
SAT: 2030
State: NJ
GPA: 4.1
all AP & honors</p>

<p>Accepted! College of Engineering
Applied: November 15
Decision: December 10
ACT: 28
SAT: 1880 (At the time I applied)
State: SC
GPA: 4.6 W
Many AP courses</p>

<p>hey all! Do you guys have ny idea when Purdue starts releasing the regular admissions? My application was listed as complete and under committee review in the first week of december! Thank you soo much</p>

<p>Purdue starts releasing all admission on Dec 9th…its rolling admissions so the later you submit (unless your grades are amazing) the later you recieve notification</p>

Applied: October 5th
Decision: December 9th
ACT: 33
GPA: Weighted 5.34/5.0</p>

<p>Just waiting on scholarships now…</p>

Applied: December 27
Decision: January 5 (They were able to admit me with the information they had at that time, I didn’t even send in all required documents. I didn’t expect a quick response)
ACT: 30
SAT: 1960
State: CA
GPA: Unweighted 3.57
School: Public
Ethnicity: Asian

ACT: 25
State: HI
GPA: Unweighted 4.00
School: Public
Ethnicity: Asian

<p>hey all, my application was completed in the first week of december, and its more than 1 and half months since my application status has been - under commeetee review! Seeing all the acceptances on this post, i m starting to get scared as purdue is my first choice! So nyone knows how long it takes after ur application is complete for a decision to be made? Thank you very much! Help me !!!</p>

<p>In the admissions website a decision should be made after 6 weeks. So if you still do not receive a decision by the end of January then contact the office of admissions. I don’t know if being OOS or not makes a difference on how long it takes to reach a decision.</p>

<p>No, cause i have got a friend in school who applied to purdue a week after me and she has got a decision!! She has been admitted to the college of enginering! I have applied fro aero and astro engineering! Knowing that it is one of the hot courses in Purdue, i suppose that could be the reason why the decision is taking so long! Wat do you think?</p>

<p>Then ask what engineering program your friend got into. If it is not aero / astro engineering then that is probably why your friend got a quick response (Purdue is doing rolling admissions now). Otherwise, check to make sure all your documents are turned in by checking your application status.</p>

<p>(I got into computer engineering btw)</p>

<p>oh shee also got computer engineering! :slight_smile: my app says application is complete and is under committe review! :slight_smile: but its been like that since 1 month 3.5 weeks! :O</p>

<p>Accepted for Mechanical Engineering
GPA: W=4.0 UW=3.7-3.8
ACT:25
SAT 1150/1400
I just want to say thanks for everyone on this forum. You guys are amazing and very supportive!</p>

<p>Accepted for Aero & Astro Engineering :D</p>

<p>Best of luck to all of you ! :D</p>

<p>Do we get an email notification from Purdue when a decision has been made?</p>

<p>Hey guys I have completed my application for a month, but I noticed that the admission office JUST received my SAT score. Does it mean I have to wait for another month or even more?</p>

<p>@anchalagrawal: yea u do get an email if u ve been accepted. I m not sure whether u receive a mail if u r not accepted. I would advice you to keep checking your decision online rather than awaiting an email.</p>

<p>@WaitingGirl; um, im not ure if u would have to wait for a month as Purdue is admission decisions are released on a rolling basis. So u could receive it tom, or next week or in 4 weeks time! So i would give u the same advice! kepp ur fingers crossed and keep checking ur application status online everyday atleast once! </p>

<p>Best of luck to both of you!</p>

<p>Cheers</p>

<p>@boss12345:
Thanks, I keep checking my app status whenever I’m online.</p>

<p>And congratulations for getting in! :)</p>

<p>thank you very much! :slight_smile: btw, when was ur application listed as complete?</p>

<p>Yes, it’s “complete ready for review”. It’s been like that for almost 25 days now :O</p>