Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

Anyone got accept from EA so far? If so, please provide details.

Last year some EA applicants were accepted on Oct 23rd 2015, just wondering if it will be the same this year, any comments?

My S17 submitted his application on 8/30/16, but we haven’t received any updates yet. The status page still says that the application checklist is complete. I’ll post again as soon as we hear anything…

A representative from Purdue came to my school and told me the first decisions would be releasing October 21st at 5:00 PM and then every Friday at 5:00 PM after that.

This also confirms what I said: http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/counselors/newsletter-know.php

What I’m really curious about though is if anyone’s application status is listed as under review yet, I applied September 23rd and I know somebody who applied last year in early October and got their decision as soon as they started going out so I figure I should get mine too, hoping at least, but my application status doesn’t say anything.

@itsXyrin Thanks for sharing. Son’s application submitted end of September application checklist completed last week. It says his application file will be sent to the Admissions Committee for evaluation.

Once I submit my application, how long would it be before I can log in to their portal to check the application status to see if it is ready for review?

@ratraceinter Within 24 hours when we submitted 3 weeks ago.

@2021classdad Good to know. Thank you.

College of Science is more competitive or college of engineering? Which one is harder to get in?

EA decisions come out over the next few minutes, Has anyone been notified yet? Also, would it be available on the website or sent by email?
Good luck all of you!

S just got accepted in computer science. This is one of his dream college, so he will be very happy to know this.

@SubBob Congratulations! My DD is OOS and is still waiting.

@SubBob Congrats! I’m waiting to hear back still. When did your son submit his application?

@SubBob Congratulations! Same here, S is still waiting…

Thanks.S is also OOS. I think the Honors and Scholarship information comes later.
To check the letter ask her to look for the following in the Application Status check page. -
Status Update

An update to your application was last posted October 21, 2016.

View Update >>

Son was just accepted into the engineering college!!

DD just got admitted into the College of Engineering as an OOS student!

Yay! My son was just accepted into First Year Engineering. Congrats to everyone who was admitted.

Ds portal is updated too! Accepted into College of Engineering.

Are they all updating at the same time or are they coming out over a period? Mine hasn’t updated yet and I was really hoping mine would come out today. My application has been finished since September 23rd… Will I have to wait until next week? I hope I don’t it’s kind of nerve wracking since I really don’t have a good backup that I would be happy with. When did everyone who got their decision already finish their checklist?