Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

@Tech2Be Huh. I didn’t realize that. I saw several FYE people in this thread who had been accepted, so I assumed most from mid October had heard

@khuff72 My son completed application on 10/15, accepted on 11/04 (I posted on 11/04 as well).

@2021classdad Congrats to your son! From that 11/4 post it looks like he submitted application 9/27 or about a month ahead of us. Hopefully we find out today. It will be nice to have options.

@wazza7 don’t worry I haven’t heard either and applied mid-October

Did anybody get decision from Purdue today?

Nope. I think they come out by 3pm CST

Got in! Anyone know how to check if you got direct admit?

Just got in! So when do we find out about the Honors college/merit?

I just got in as well! So excited! It is not saying the specific program yet. All it says is “You’re In! Boiler Up” when do we find would I find out if I got into FYE?

Congrats to all who are receiving acceptances. @khuff72 when did you apply?

@khuff72 @becca15 @masalvada123 Please post your stats and also let us know when did you submit your application.

@khuff72 @becca15 @masalvada123 when did you guys apply? did you get an email saying that you had a decision ready or something? and did you have any changes to the “recent activities” section on the application portal before you got your decision?

Nothing :frowning:

Accepted to FYE! Applied 10/25!

@Banker1 @cxzbnm @wishhhh Thank you!
Here are my stats:
My app was submitted 10/16 and my last item was processed 11/2.
GPA: 3.88/4 UW & 6.12/6 W (6 pt. scale)
ACT: 31 C, 33 M, 33 S, 29 R, 27 E
Intended Major: Civil Engineering
OOS

Just got my acceptance as well!! So excited!

@jessegoesrawr Where does it tell you that you were accepted into FYE? My front page did not tell me any details.

@wishhhh @cxzbnm I submitted on 10/30. One guy in my school submitted the same day as me but got his decision 3 weeks ago.
GPA: 4.0/4.0 UW (IB Diploma-school doesn’t weight)
ACT: 36 C, 36 M, 36 S, 36 R, 36 E
Intended Major: Computer Science
OOS

@khuff72 on second look, I actually dont know if it was to FYE but the typical page with “YOU’RE IN! BOILER UP!” comes up. Looks like specific school acceptances will come in through the “view your decision” orange button on the bottom left. Maybe that will update at 5?

DD was just accepted. Applied 10/29 or so. Intended major: CS
GPA: 3.42 uw / 3.68 w :open_mouth:
ACT: 35 C, 36 M & S.
OOS