Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

@chins0909 It’s a very big block that takes up the whole screen when you log in to check your admissions status on Purdue’s portal. You can’t miss it!

Hey, i have a slight confusion… We have to go on the Application Status Page to check right? Or there’s another site where we have to check for the decision? Also, for the students who have not received anything till now… will we hear from them after the break now?

@Shubhpahwa It’s the app status page!

I have been a lurker on this forum for so long, freaking out about whether I will get into FYE at purdue or not. But thank the lord, I GOT IN!!! uw gpa is 4.6/5 and w gpa is 5.4. But my grades were very very low freshmen and sophomore year I had a lot of B’s way too many. But I picked my act junior year. ACT score highest cumulative was 32, highest math was 34, highest science 36, highest english 30 (was first a 24…), and reading highest a (33). So I am so happy right now. Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

@c011e9e the one that has the four tabs WELCOME | APPLICATION CHECKLIST | APP REPLY FORMS | ACCOUNT
right?

Hey guys, so I made a new thread just looking to hear what some of your favorite things about PU are!
I want to know because I have been accepted (nursing) it wasn’t my first choice, but I’m still thrilled and will probably attend. So to get more psyched about it, I’m looking to hear what made it one of your guys’ choices!
Thanks!
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/purdue-university-west-lafayette/1946477-favorite-things-about-purdue-need-to-hear.html#latest

@Shubhpahwa yup! that’s the one! (once you’re accepted, you will definitely know! As someone else said, there will be a banner that takes up the entire page)

@c011e9e Okay! well, haven’t received anything yet… lets hope for the best :slight_smile: Anyways, Thanks!

Today, I woke up at 4am and the first thing I did was open up my laptop.

Dayum boi, I AM IN! #BoilerUp

SAT- 1420(780M+640E)
SATII- Chem-760 Math 2-800 Physics-780
TOEFL- 111
FYE
Intended Major: Computer Engineering
9th CGPA 9.2/10
10th CGPA 9.6/10
11th percentage- 78.4/100
Predicted Percentage for class 12- 92.4/100

ECs
-Internship at a lab founded by IIT Alumni and taught middle school kids who attend classes there.
-House Captain(refer Hogwarts to understand)
-Director of a committee at the first interschool MUN in my city.
-Annual School Magazine Editor(Computer Section)
-Done out of school courses on robotics
-Intraschool basketball and writing prizes.
-Part of the interschool drama team.
-Completed 3 edX courses solely for interest or test preparation.
-Finalist for state level science examination

If you got your decision back can you post when you applied and when you got it back?

@QuestionMate

Applied on: 10/31
Application Checklist completed on: 11/22
Was notified to put my Class X Marksheet as optional report on December 1-So application completed on: 12/07
Accepted on: 12/16
International Applicant from India

** Please note: ** The acceptance which I recieved online has been sent by the “Office of International Students & Scholars.” So, I am assuming, a different committee sits for reading international applications.

When are decisions made about the honors college? Are they included in the decision letter or sent separately?

Anyone got their decision back today at 5 pm est?

Still no decision. Realized though my son’s school uses paper forms for the Common App, which could delay a decision based on how long it took to get his first quarter grades.

See you guys next year :))

Compared to last year’s EA applicants, this year acceptances seem a lot more scarce, or is it just people posting fake stats to get everyone panicked?

@Worldsaway Like scholarship notifications, Honors college notifications will be given around the middle to end of February!

@QuestionsMate I believe a couple people posted that they got accepted today!

Hi guys! I just checked my portal a few minutes ago and it said I was accepted!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!

I didn’t receive any decision :confused:

DS was Accepted 12/16 4:32 PM EST

Submitted Date: October 30
Application checklist completed Date: November 2
Major in: FYE (Electrical)
GPA (uw, w): 3.96/4.32
SAT/ACT Scores: SAT 2230 (770M, 740CR, 720W)
State (IN, oos, int’l): OOS (Virginia)