Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

Still no decision here for FYE. Submitted 11/1, checklist complete 11/3. OOS with all stats in line with many of those already accepted. Admissions closed 12/23 to 1/2. Wonder if we’ll get one more wave of decisions prior to that?

I feel like we’ll get one more on Thursday

To repeat my question - has anyone received anything in the physical mail?

I assume Purdue would send something, no? DD was accepted 8 days ago - but still nothing…

@thshadow I got accepted two weeks ago and I have not received any letter in the mail.

@thshadow yes, you’ll get a big envelope in the mail…you should expect to see it shortly! And about a month after the decision is made, you’ll get a poster saying insert first and last name is a boilermaker!

Edit: I think my letter took around 2.5-3 weeks after I saw my decision on portal

@thshadow yes, my son received a big packet in the mail but it arrived 3 weeks or so after his portal decision.

We actually just got the big packet from Purdue today.

Really hope I get one of thoseeeee ;-;

Started a New Results Thread since most of y’all have received your decisions.
Do spend a few minutes of your precious time to help future applicants. Cheers!

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/purdue-university-west-lafayette/1947176-purdue-university-west-lafayette-class-of-2021-results-thread-p1.html?new=1

When do they release your decision if you got waitlisted?

I am an OOS applicant, aerospace engineering.
SAT 1410 (750 Math), 3.75 UW and 4.01 W GPA with strong ECs and good essays.

@nasteeR your portal should have a letter update from when you were added to the waitlist, and that says when the latest you’ll hear from them is. But, just FYI, they didn’t let anyone in off the waitlist for FYE last year.

Is there a possibility of Purdue releasing any decisions this week??

@lolonimous I’d assume that they will release at least one more batch before they close for the holidays… I don’t know for certain so don’t quote me on that, but I think there’s a high chance! Best of luck!

@nasteeR You seriously got waitlisted? that’s kind of surprising

Accepted
Applied:10/10
Accepted: 11/11
Aerospace engineering
OOS
GPA: uw 3.74/ w 4.1
SAT (new): 1500 (760 math)
ACT: 33
ECs: very good
Essays: very good

I come from a difficult school and the average gpa is much lower than at other schools.

where did you get this information? I read somewhere else that Purdue accepts 27% of waitlisted students.

@nasteeR

Isn’t that for the complete university and not just FYE?

I just got a return email from the Purdue office of admissions, there will be a round of decisions coming out on Thursday AFTER 5PM.

@nasteeR when I called the office of admissions the person I talked to told me.

I applied 11/6 and all my materials were received on 11/15. I applied to the College of Science for Computer Science. Since I missed the priority deadline for CompSci, when should I expect to hear back?