Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

I am really hoping for a decision…submitted 10/23. Not sure why I haven’t heard. Can’t imagine

I applied on 10/23 and got admitted on 11/11. I got my letter like 5 days later.

I am really hoping for a decision!! I submitted on 10/28 and got in all the extra materials by 11/03 and haven’t heard back at all!! Hope its a fruitful wait for us!

Does anyone know when they notify people who get selected to apply for the Stamps Scholarship. I know it’s a longshot, but I’m curious.

I emailed admissions and they said scholarships wouldn’t be distributed until February.

are acceptances coming out today or tomorrow?

@lijrobert --wow, really? That would be a huge departure from like the last four years or so when they started emailing Trustees notifications late December!! I wonder what has changed?

yea nvm i did not read above

Last year they did notify the first batch of Trustees recipients on Dec 22nd. My S was also informed by financial aid office that they will do this year too on a rolling basis.

To be more specific, S was told that some notifications would go out by end of December. They did not mention 22nd December.

@SubBob --WHEW! Thanks so much. I was thinking ugh…yet another change for this class! February is a long time to wait.

On the parent Facebook page one of the administrators said the first wave would be coming this week. The Trustees would roll out first followed by the Presidential and Honors college invites. Everything should be out by late February.

Today

lijrobert made a very inaccurate response (#445).

Scholarships do start coming out this week, starting with Trustee Scholarship winners. He must have meant scholarships are fully distributed by Feb, not “scholarships wouldn’t be distributed until February.”

Good luck to everyone awaiting their Purdue decisions today!!

It seems no decisions are being published today. Did anyone got decision today?

@cxzbnm no decision for me (application completed on 11/3)
when did you apply?

Completed 10/28 FYE

Still no decision, was hoping for today

Update: Was just accepted for FYE!