Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

Thanks @CStoInfinity. And those awaiting a decision, hold on a bit longer. You all will surely hear BOILER UP !

It’s awfully quiet for a Friday night. Anyone with a status change today?

Applied on 10/12 and Application checklist complete on 10/27.

Yet to hear back! Fingers crossed

Are guys sure they said “by the next couple of weeks” for all the applicants who applied around late-October?

How does the accepted page look like by the way?

The acceptance in portal is a huge banner (YOU’RE IN! BOILER UP). You can’t miss it. Good luck! Note: my D got accepted a couple weeks back. I haven’t heard of anyone getting accepted today.

I received my acceptance letter today (by email at 7:01pm central). It was a bit of a shock, I was getting prepared for a decision guaranteed to be released tomorrow and wasn’t sure about the timeline for Purdue decisions, so I didn’t exercise proper caution in checking my email tonight! Can confirm that the email and portal banner are unmissable.

Applied: 10/31
Decision: 1/13
Rejected from CS and offered spots for other majors
33 ACT (35 math)
790 math sat 2
Good essays and EC’s

Sorry for the disappointing news, @navyblue123. I am sure with your quals you will have many other options if you decide not to attend Purdue.

@navyblue123 Can you also share your GPA

Hey guys applied 11/01 got my decision 1/12. Didn’t think i would get in at all.
3.87 GPA
1210 SAT
i do a lot of extracurriculars and I had really good recommendations. dont know how i got in or if i’m gonna go. good luck to everyone

I just got my package and I live in Asia. Impressed by how fast it got here.

@dataengineer When were you accepted?

@IamINTP on the day they went off for christmas

@soccermom67 If you don’t mind, may I ask what you got accepted for?

@navyblue123 you have really good stats I was surprised to read that you were denied for CS; nevertheless, you did get accepted for your alternate major. What is your alternate major by the way?

@Shisheer thank you; sorry, I meant to say I was given the option to apply for other majors. Currently, I did not get accepted to Purdue in any way.

@cxzbnm 3.65 UW; 4.03 W at a rigorous OOS school.

Guys, I am not sure about previous years, but besides giving preference to early applicants, this year it does seem that Purdue gave a higher weightage to GPA, than standardized test scores. Do you also see that?

@Shisheer I ended up choosing the waitlist option for CS. I am surprised. I was expecting to be admitted.

Applied on 28/10/2016 and got in all the materials by 3rd November. Still yet to hear back!!! Any others like me??

Yeah, Health Sciences- Preprofessional. Thinking about backing out of my ED to go to Purdue Tbh

I was accepted January 5th. When should I get my letter?