Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

Did anyone get their decisions yet today?

Congrats. Any scholarship information came with the acceptance?

Is it 5 pm est or pst

@pokemon1 I assumed it was EST because Purdue is in the EST but a lot of people have been getting their decisions at different time during the day. They start sending them at 5pm EST, so you can expect it any time after that.

Their website is a little confusing to me, does it change from “Your application file will be sent to the Admissions committee for evaluation” to Your application is under review or something similar when they actually review your app?

My status also says “Your application will be sent for evaluation”. To those who have been accepted, did your status change to anything after the one mentioned above?

I checked my app earlier today, and just checked again now after seeing some acceptances went out. I was accepted and as of 1pm today, it still said it will be sent for evaluation. Hope that helps! @indy101

@c011e9e Thank you! I am worried haha. My application was completed on the October 16th and still haven’t gotten a decision (Applied ChemE).

@indy101 don’t worry too much! But I completely know how you feel (but for longer). My application was submitted on September 23! The wait is awful, but try not to stress too much!

@c011e9e haha, Thanks! Did you apply for FYE?

@indy101 nursing

@indy101 I applied FYE. My application was completed on October 14th but I still haven’t gotten my decision.

Accepted to BA Acting! I applied October 2nd.

My apology! It’s 5pm, EST. @Spiderman27 Once you sign in, it will show up.

I just got in - B.S in Chemistry!
How do we get to know if there is any scholarship offer?

Congrats! I’m still waiting to hear back . When did submit your application? Do you also apply honors college too?

I’m still waiting too!

Submitted Date: 10/23 Complete 10/27
Application checklist completed Date: 10/27
Major in: CS
GPA (uw, w): 3.4 uw
SAT/ACT Scores: 1450
State (IN, oos, int’l): OOS

Admitted to CS

@Tsme you got your email on Saturday morning?