Purdue Class of 2027 Official Thread

I don’t check. I’ll wait for my son to tell me. The whole process has been dragging on for months. I am sure our children will wind up at the best college for them. I’ve been through this with my older son and everything turned out great in the end. Good luck.

3 Likes

A very good point :slight_smile:

Saw one person get in on Reddit and one person in the A2C discord, unless those were flukes we may be seeing a release. I’ve attached the letter someone uploaded for ref.

Letter

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1069056629191999558/1083873920953880586/Screenshot_2023-03-11-03-30-47-426_com.png?width=552&height=1226

1 Like

Accepted Physics (International, RD)! :heart:

4 Likes

Are Purdue RD results out?

I see a few decisions here but my son hasn’t received anything.

1 Like

Accepted Engineering (International, RD)

1 Like

Got into Computer Science International (Was deferred in RD)

@Ashwath_Singh Deferred in EA you mean? What time did the decision come today?

I’ve seen several decisions (accept and reject) on Reddit, but all seem to also be International applicants.

2 Likes

What is better CS@Purdue OR CS@GTech ??

Both are excellent academically. It comes down to fit These are very different college experiences in very different locations. Does your son prefer being in a large city or small town? More in the south or having four seasons? GT is easier to get to if you have to fly.

Congrats on wonderful options!

2 Likes

I vote for GTech

1 Like

Are the decisions that have come out so far mainly for EA deferred students? Or does it also include RD decisions? Also, are decisions coming out by when the application was sent?

Son was deferred EA for CS . We got an email of his acceptance today.

9 Likes

Congrats! This gives me hope that maybe more folks with EA deferrals will get news today.

2 Likes

Congrats!! Are you OOS? Did you get an email or just checked portal?

2 Likes

Yes, OOS. My son and I, we both got an email this morning. We thought the decision will come on 31st.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

confused beyond comprehension, I was admitted Purdue CS, as a OOS RD app, so happy honestly

6 Likes