Purdue degree earned in Polytechnic?

Hi,
My son is getting ready to submit Purdue’s application. Can anyone clarify if he puts down as his first choice Computing Infrastructure and Network Engineering Technology Degree ,
A major in the Computer and Information Technology Program in the Department of Computer and Information Technology housed in Polytechnic that he would be receiving a bachelor of science?
I’m making sure he is applying to receive a bachelors degree. When I look at CS not in Poly is says plan of study and then says CS, BS degree. For the above mentioned major and also Cyber Security in Poly it does not list a degree under plan of study.
The major listed in Poly is very specific to what he wants to do with the double major of Cyber Security.

Hopefully you already found your answer! I was traveling and couldn’t log into the site because of an error message.

For others who may be wondering: Computer and Information Technology Degree | Purdue University

Yes, he would receive a BS in Engineering Technology.

Hi,
Thank you for your confirmations. He applied to Polytech which is what he really wanted.