Purdue Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Are EA decisions coming out on Friday??

1 Like

I think they are coming out on Saturday

thanks!

1 Like

Yes, decisions coming out this Saturday, around 5pm ET I believe.

3 Likes

This is my son’s second choice behind FYE. Any idea where one can find hiring employers, starting salary and location?

https://www.cco.purdue.edu/Students/Post-GradDataAndSurveys

4 Likes

We had no problem taking SAT test in NH. We had a chance to take it twice at school last year.

1 Like

For those interested in researching, the Data Digest and Career Opportunity reports offer lots and lots of very granular data.

1 Like

Actually we have seen more students that appeared for SAT. Our GC said if more kids apply with test from a school district then they will expect a test score. Georgia Tech. received more applications even though they required test scores this admission cycle.

2 days to go…

4 Likes

or less →
Purdue University begins 1/14 5pm ET Official (updated) 1/15
Source: Class of 2026 Early Decision and Early Action Notification Dates - College Kickstart

7 Likes

also 46000 applied
source: Class of 2026 Early Decision and Early Action Results - College Kickstart

5 Likes

I didn’t see how many applied EA in either of the last two cycles but I suppose 46K is an increase.

For comparison, UT-Austin and tOSU had 66K and 63K, respectively. I thought Ohio State or Minnesota used to have the largest freshman class in the Big 10 but OSU was just 8300 last year vs. over 10K at Purdue.

So tomorrow (1/14) is the day now?!?

I wish this info was verified somewhere on Purdue’s website or media pages. Does anyone know where they got this change?

1 Like

A birdie told me that CS apps increased >50% and the competition is so intense that many who were admitted last year will likely be rejected this round with similar stats.

2 Likes

I saw it on Reddit too. Results out starting tomorrow @ 5pm.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Purdue/comments/s34eli/admission_results_megathread/

2 Likes

RDT_20220113_1336346201176273944115148

4 Likes

It does seem like it is a big increase to prior years if you look at CDS for all apps were ~55k, ~57k, ~59k for entire application year leading up to this one and this datapoint is ~46k only accounting for applications arriving all before November 1st.

2 Likes

@Mum2three - Where did you find this info?

It was shared in the Purdue megathread on Reddit.