Purdue Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Yes

Are people reporting deferrals?

Not sure why I didn’t get in CS. I got into Business. Is their Krannert program good? I have a 1490 SAT, 3.97 UW, very strong course rigor, OOS CS, Indian Male.

I see all the other people getting in CS with similar stats but not sure why I didn’t.

are you sure? quant can’t pay that much. It’s CS + machine learning for the big bucks

The admission letter is under the Letters and Documents tab.

1 Like

Merit is included in the acceptance letter.

Son got into 2nd major DS, not 1st CS (OOS, CA kid) - 3.8 UW, 4.3W and 1490 with lots of ECs

3 Likes

[quote=“TheBoyz, post:482, topic:3548383, full:true”]
4.0 UW, 4.63 W
1400 SAT
13 APs
Lots of ECs, National Honor Society, Secretary Key Club, Science Club etc.
Top 10 Gpa

Positive. When I say quant, I mean quant trading roles in a small set of firms. This is not some wide spread phenomenon. It is a small set of firms.

1 Like

D was admitted to CS and Honors College (I think Honors admission at time of acceptance is new).

No merit award that I can see.

(OOS W Female, 4.00uw, max/capped weighted (5.34, fwiw), 1st in class of 602, 1580, 12 APs, 3x AIME, etc.)

13 Likes

I don’t see any scholarships info. I see only this “You have also been offered admission to the Purdue Honors College.”

1 Like

The name of the scholarship he got is Purdue’s Emerging Leader Scholarship.

Was there a separate application for their honors college? Or did they automatically consider?

there was a separate application

Some people are saying they got it in their decision letter, so I’m guessing if it’s not there then it is a no. I also am pretty sure for scholarships it depends on the major you applied for? I applied CS so I’m guessing most of the scholarship recipients had 1550+. If I applied to something like political science, I could have gotten a scholarship with my 1460.

D22 got in. CS major

6 Likes

Congrats. Stats advitha?

Interesting - Emerging Leader isn’t on their list of scholarships.

Anyone receive notification of the Trustee or Presidential Scholarships?

EDIT: Emerging Leaders looks to be a College of Liberal Arts-specific award.

https://cla.purdue.edu/diversity/emerging-leaders.html

till what time we can expect the results?

I just copied and paste what’s in the letter and that’s what it said Emerging Leader 15k/yr