Purdue Engineering chances please

<p>Hey, everybody. I really want to do aerospace engineering. Here are my stats.
SAT:660 M 730 CR 640 W (math was a fluke, will take again in June)
GPA: 4.25 W, 3.95 UW
ECs:editor of school newspaper, engineering club, a church board, a community board, key club, political awareness club
Summer programs:Presidential classroom, Purdue's STEP program
Honors and Awards:scholarship to presidential classroom, National Merit commended
other: my teacher recommendations will be very good and i hope my essays will be too. i got to a very competitive public school with harder grading scale (increments of 7 instead of 10 for letter grades). have never gotten anything but an A+ in a science. have A+ in pre-calc.
Also, i'm looking at Illinois and Georgia Tech, too.
Thanks so much!</p>

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>Definitely in. don't worry at all, If I were you, I would apply to Purdue as a semistrong-safety.</p>

<p>yeah bring up the math score then it will strengthen your chances. aerospace is going to be quite tough.</p>

<p>Thanks everybody</p>

<p>anyone else?</p>

<p>bump bump bump</p>

<p>haha don't worry. i doubt theres going to be more posts. just study. this forum can sometimes be addictive. so stay away from it for a while. your going to have a good chance for sure. so just keep studying, keep your GPA up as it is and raise the SAT math score.</p>