Purdue Indians Class of 2018

<p>Nope I have applied in RD.</p>

<p>Though I was deferred in Princeton SCEA… </p>

<p>Sent from my RM-914<em>im</em>india_269 using Tapatalk</p>

<p>Did anybody else get an email from the college of engineering about the scholarship that has a separate application?</p>

<p>did any of you accept your offer??</p>

<p>not right now, I will accept in March. Though my other apps are hoplessly hopless, still doesn’t hurt in waiting.</p>

<p>^in a similar situation</p>

<p>applying for civil engineering
i took sat reasoning a couple of times,
1st time: 1930, math 730, writing 660, critical reading 540
2nd time: 1860, math 700, writing 560, critical reading 600
most colleges just look at the super score, mine is 1990/2400
im senior in high school and im presently doing ib (international baccalaureate) and my predicted grades are as follows:
math HL: 5
physics HL: 6
chemistry HL: 7
economics SL:6
english SL: 6
hindi SL: 7
TOK + EE: 2
my predicted is 39/45
what are my chances?</p>

<p>im from india</p>

<p>I think u will probably get in(Ur grades look good but ask for another opinion as I am not very familiar with how IB system works). But u should apply ASAP as purdue has rolling admission, instead of regular decision. Best of luck.</p>

<p>Firedemon you will most probably get in</p>

<p>Has anybody applied for housing yet?</p>

<p>Hey will I make it?
SAT 1: 2320
CR:770 Math:800 Writing 750
SAT 2: 800/800, Math 2/Physics
Major: Mech. Eng.
My essay for purdue wasn’t so great, but my common app one was awesome. Also, school grades weren’t awesome either(78% overall).
ECs were decent.</p>

<p>Anyone here applying to ivy league? Also, does Purdue give out scholarships to Indians??</p>

<p>My high school class rank is really good(like top 2% in junior and senior year). I hope they overlook my low SAT( in 1700s). Got into michigan state university, but purdue is love <3 :stuck_out_tongue: so waiting for my acceptance! Best of luck guys.
Hang.In.There</p>

<p>Ok, I got in! Don’t know If I will attend, still waiting for 4 more decisions. Besides, they don’t give fin aid to internationals, and it is pretty Ex…</p>

<p>^when did you apply?</p>

<p>I applied in mid December, when will I get my decision? :confused:
2070 SAT, 107 TOEFL, good ECs, average grades in 11th - chances?</p>

<p>“In Committee Review”…this status remained for how long before the decision was made???</p>

<p>i got a 1990 on my SAT
what are my chances im purdue</p>

<p>Received my offer just ten days after I submitted my application >.> But I haven’t decided whether to go there yet…still waiting for the decisions from the other 24 schools (I was mad…yay!) Thanks everyone and good luck!</p>

<p>@anni2496 Hi, I would say that you’re in :wink: Good luck~</p>

<p>Received my offer just ten days after I submitted my application >.> But I haven’t decided whether to go there yet…still waiting for the decisions from the other 24 schools (I was mad…yay!) Thanks everyone and good luck!</p>