Purdue merit scholarship class of 2024

Hello Everyone,
My son has been admitted to Purdue for Engineering, class of 2024. Does anyone know when Merit Scholarship info will be released? Any time now?
Thank you

The Trustee and Presidential scholarships were included in your decision letter if you qualified.

The MARQUIS and PURDUE PROMISE will be announced later this month.

Which is to say, if you’re OOS, and you didn’t get anything in your letter, you’re not getting anything.

According to Purdue’s Freshman Scholarships page, there are “FlNANCIAL-NEED-BASED UNIVERSITY-WIDE SCHOLARSHIPS” … I was hoping we will get some $ from those since we still can’t afford the OOS cost even with the Trustees scholarship.

I have seen this before in other forums and believed it. My daughter didn’t get anything in her acceptance letter. Today we received a scholarship letter in the mail. We are OOS and we don’t quality for financial aid.

She was offered something in a scholarship letter that wasn’t in her original acceptance?

@hnks09. That’s great news! Congratulations! It also gives me hope … fingers and toes are crossed …

So this letter is a preaward from Purdue Fort Wayne. My bad. Sorry.
The letter encourages my daughter to apply and gives her a scholarship. I’m puzzled because my daughter got accepted into Purdue FYE at West Lafayette. Why are getting this letter?