Purdue or Clemson?

<p>Hi, I got into both Purdue Business School (Krannert) and Clemson Business School. I really like both schools. Any opinions on these schools? I am glad I have a choice but I dont know which one to pick.</p>

<p>[Undergrad</a> - BSchools](<a href=“http://bwnt.businessweek.com/interactive_reports/undergrad_bschool/]Undergrad”>http://bwnt.businessweek.com/interactive_reports/undergrad_bschool/)</p>

<p>these are rankings for 2008. couple years old but still recent. Clemson was ranked 56 and Krannert was 62. I still think Krannert is much higher than that. Overall Purdue is a very prestigious school. Job placement wise Clemson got a “B” where Krannert got “A”. Teaching quality Clemson had “B” where Krannert had “C”. So they both have their ups and downs.</p>

<p>My daughter looked at Purdue and Clemson, but for engineering. She’s currently a junior at Purdue. Assuming that there are pros and cons to both programs academically, you should really try to visit the campuses. They have completely different feels, so it really depends on what you’re looking for in a campus experience and where you can see yourself spending 4 years. Good luck, and congratulations on your acceptances!</p>

<p>Thanks! My son and I attended a “Purdue for Me” day and he chose Purdue!!! Both he and I were very impressed with the presentation from the Krannert Business School. Now he just has to ajust to the weather…we are from Southern California.</p>

<p>How was “purdue for me?” I accepted already but still want to learn more about Krannert. I’m going April 5th. Yeah the weather in Indiana is pretty bad during winter, gets really cold. Tell him to enjoy that warm weather as much as he can!</p>

<p>The “Purdue for Me” day was really good. They set up booths and representatives from different organizations, clubs, activites etc… They also had 20 minute seminars on financial aid, housing, Boilermaker Rush week etc… The only complaint I had was there was so much information we ran out of time. They showed us a dorm and we had lunch in one of the dining halls. Very nice. Krannert put on an excellent presentation, student panel and a tour of the undergrad business school. That sealed the deal for my son. Also, Purdue has some of the nicest dorms we have seen from any of our college tours. We went back the next day and they gave us an “on the spot” tour of Wiley. Everyone was so friendly. I think you will have a good day!</p>

<p>whats your son majoring in? im majoring management. and how long was the “purdue for me”?</p>

<p>I think we started about 8am and it ran until 3:30pm. There should be a schedule listed when you sign up. He is also management - marketing.</p>