purdue poster free?

<p>for those that were admitted, are the posters that they offer free?</p>

<p>thats so unfair… lucky… :(</p>

<p>Well, I live in Ohio so our “free” poster is about $37,500.</p>

<p>I’m not sure. Do you have to accept in order to get the poster? I think it would be hilarious to have a poster saying “Your name: Purdue University: Class of 2014” when you don’t actually attend the college. I’m still deciding whether or not to order it… or to go there</p>

<p>You do not have to accept the offer in order to get the poster. I just ordered the poster and have not accepted my offer yet. And yes, it is free.</p>

<p>so what is the url to this…?</p>

<p>Jim…: The url should be in the e-mail Purdue sends to its accepted students</p>

<p>Right on RBC77,</p>

<p>By the way I thought would share some info with you guys, im sure some of you already know it, but there is no advantage to accepting your offer now rather than april 30. Im only concerned about this bc my attendance at purdue will be largely based on cost of attendance and I am looking into state schools in my home state. So if I find I can afford to attend OOS in march of 10 I still have the same chance of getting the dorm of my choice, they use a lottery not first come first serve.</p>

<p>hmm I don’t know cause I’m not an accepted student lol. If anyone wants to give me their poster if they don’t want it, I will take it! Forgot to bring my posters back home with me when I packed all my stuff :(</p>

<p>Jim, it has your name and “Class of 2014” on it. Not sure you’d want that.</p>

<p>lol yeah… nvm. :x</p>