Purdue Pre-Med/Behavioral Neuroscience

<p>Hi Guys,</p>

<p>I'm interested in Purdue for Pre-Med/Behavioral Neuroscience.
I have a 91% GPA un weighted, top 23%, 1910 SAT. One of the first juniors in the history of my school to take AP Calculus, will be graduating having taken six AP classes. Senior and junior editor of the yearbook, board member of interact club, speech & debate national qualifier and state champion, piano student for eight years and certified by grade 5 royal conservatory of music, 200+ community service hours at the local hospital, retirement home, and as a youth coordinator for the india association of Maine (where I'm from) - i taught little kids to read and write hindi. in addition, I've swum since sophomore year, and took two courses at UC berkeley this summer (that are for undergrads) and passed, and hopefully i'll get a recommendation from my professor.</p>

<p>I'm not really doubting that I won't get in, I'm just wondering if Purdue is my best option for pre-medicine/neuroscience, or if there are better programs in the country that I would probably get into. i liked UCLA but i'm doubting i'll get in, and the same goes for UCB and rice. also, purdue will be extremely cheap for me, because it's the cheapest on my list (UCLA is 6K more, but idk if its worth it). Any opinions are welcome.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>