Purdue Scholarship Application

<p>If you submitted your application to Purdue before November 15, do you still have to fill out their scholarship application to qualify for Purdue scholarships?</p>

<p>I think they are doing a scholarship application in addition to the regular application this year. But I think it is for departmental scholarships, not for things like the trustee scholarship.</p>

<p>You can view more information about it here</p>

<p><a href="https://www2.itap.purdue.edu/DFA/ScholarShipApp/ScholarshipApp_start.cfm%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://www2.itap.purdue.edu/DFA/ScholarShipApp/ScholarshipApp_start.cfm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>It kind of looks like the scholarship application is for departments OTHER than Engineering. Can anyone confirm that Engineering admits do not fill out this application?</p>

<p>I'm international </p>

<hr>

<p>Hey! This message goes to all who're in this thread. I am Abhushan and am currently doing A levels ?(Senior Year ) in Nepal. could you tell me the difference between applying on Nov 15 AND Jan 15..... Also I couldnot find a single thing mentioned about aid package for international students in their website( except for federal grants made for US students only. But I do know there are 15 Nepali students studying there currently. So there must be sth. I tried contacting them by email and phone on Saturday and Sunday but all in vain . Please help me! </p>

<p>you can also send me anything (material) related to this topic in my address <a href="mailto:abhushan_14@hotmail.com">abhushan_14@hotmail.com</a> . plz help me!!!</p>

<p>hey what form's do we need to fill out for the admissions process. I just want to check whether I 've got all things ready for january deadline.........</p>

<p>
[Quote]
It kind of looks like the scholarship application is for departments OTHER than Engineering. Can anyone confirm that Engineering admits do not fill out this application?

[/Quote]

From their website:</p>

<p>"The Purdue Scholarship Application will allow Purdue colleges and schools to identify students who are eligible for the specific scholarships they award. This application is for all 2009-2010 incoming freshmen and upperclass students from College of Agriculture, College of Education, College of Liberal Arts and Krannert School of Management."</p>

<p>Seems like engineering students don't have to fill it out.</p>