Purdue transfer applicant: is it a bad sign ?

Is it a bad sign if we haven’t heard anything from Purdue? Does the admission committee wait to release any rejection letter in the last wave?
p/s: I finished my application on Jan 21st 2017.

Nobody has any idea?

Call the school and ask admissions. That would be better than asking here. Good Luck!

@Hopefullmom2017 first of all, thank you for your reply. I am posting this thread to seek for someone has the same experiences with me. I want to contact the admissions very badly, but I heard some said they’re busy enough with phone calls or emails asking about the decision. I think this is the down side of rolling admissions, different person has different experience.

If you read some of the other threads they have found out that their application had something missing. That’s why I say call. Just make sure your application is complete.

@Hopefullmom2017 about that, I called last month using that reason as an excuse to ask about my application status. Probably at that time it’s too early to call, but my application is completed. Maybe I will give them another calls soon just to making sure

I’m in the same boat. I applied on Jan 24, 2017 and still haven’t heard anything.

@mdsellers1 are you a transfer or freshman?

Transfer

@mdsellers1 what kind of program are you applying?
I contacted Purdue about my application status, no reply back until now. This isn’t surprise me. I guess they have received million of emails asking about status

BS Econ

Obviously, I don’t think its a good thing that we’ve waited this long… but I figured I’d at least let you know you weren’t alone

@mdsellers1 Thank you

Guys send mail to them since many are waitlisted and some takg alternate major delayed decision is not good.iam also waitlisted.

@mah I already sent an email to ask about my application which I’m kinda regret now. They said my application is under review. Did they send you decision and you chose to be in waitlist? I hope you don’t mind if I asked the major you applied for

S waitlisted for chemical engineering

bump.